Home Health Jobs and Careers at Superior
Great places to work all have one thing in common: great employees.
We believe our mission is to create a culture that attracts great people. This is so important because when you work with us, you become a part of our family, a part of our community.
In our community, we feel caring for our care givers is just as important as caring for our clients. We work hard to create an engaged work place where we all can learn, grow and improve – constantly working together to build a better, stronger community.
We’ve created Superior Career PATHs – an innovative system that creates opportunities for our staff to develop Passion, Achievement and Talent in Home Care while working with us.
We know what matters most to our employees because we ask them, we talk to them. Our employees have a voice in shaping how we provide care each and every day. Click below to learn more.
- Competitive performance based pay scales
- Ample opportunities to engage with management and offer feedback
- A system of rewarding and recognizing excellence across our staff
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Life skills training and 24/7 support for life struggles
- Multiple settings for accessing training & improving skills
- Guaranteed work hours offered to all qualified staff
- Paycheck stability through Even.com
- Health benefits for qualified staff
- Paid time off
- Many family based opportunities for our staff to participate in and enjoy
What PATH will you take?
Superior Home Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Superior Home Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.